Singer-Songwriter Jesse McCartney’s ‘All’s Well’ EP Releases April 5, Orlando Tour Stop Announced

House of Blues Orlando To Host All’s Well Tour on April 18
Jesse McCartney’s EP “All’s Well” out now. Photo Credit: (Sam Dameshek)

Platinum singer-songwriter Jesse McCartney releases his new “All’s Well” EP on April 5 ahead of his 2024 US tour. The 2004 “Beautiful Soul” and 2008 “Leavin'” pop singer brings a four-song extended play with new rich 70’s themes and R&B style. The 36-year-old artist has collaborated with rapper Yung Gravy in his new song “Make a Baby”.

McCartney announced his 2024 All’s Well Tour with an April 18 performance at House of Blues Orlando and April 19 at Tampa’s The RITZ Ybor. House of Blues tickets start at $45 for General Admission, $151  for Reserved LOGE seating.

In a March 20 interview, Jesse McCartney talked about his journey in creating “All’s Well”. When asked about how long this EP has taken to produce, McCartney said, “Forever. It was a labor of love. When I first started writing for this project, I didn’t know we would be recording or tracking everything live in the studio. Once the EP took its shape, sound-wise, and started sounding like this 70’s throwback feel, we decided this would sound better live and more authentic to the time we were going after.” McCartney followed up saying he’s proud of the EP and that it did take a while.

“Make A Baby” with Yung Gravy, “All’s Well” EP released April 5. Photo Credit: (Jon Premosch)

The four songs included on 2024 “All’s Well” include “Faux Fur”, “Make A Baby” with Yung Gravy, “Silver Spoon”, and “The Well” with a solo version of “Make A Baby”. “Silver Spoon” takes a few jabs at the privileged and elite, while “Make A Baby” balances voracious urges and the conflict of scheduling keeping a humorous tone throughout. In a shift to the more serious, “The Well” addresses thoughts on melancholy and fear while appreciating the role of the partner in holding one close.

According to a press release, after 2021’s New Stage and accompanying tour, McCartney had taken a break from social media to explore new musical ideas and spend quality time with his new wife. The fruits of that personal and creative fulfillment, the aptly titled “All’s Well” is far more than a reminder of McCartney’s digital wellbeing.

Jesse McCartney's Youtube Channel

While not on tour or writing songs, McCartney has been busy with other projects. As a voice actor, McCartney contributed to the Kingdom Hearts’ video game franchise and voiced Nightwing/ Dick Grayson in the MAX Original DC’s “Young Justice” animated series. McCartney won runner-up as “The Turtle” in Season 3 of Fox’s “The Masked Singer” in 2020. McCartney also brought humor during the pandemic with TikTok and “The Quarantine Couple” skits alongside wife Katie Peterson. McCartney described social media as a level playing field for new musical artists and encouraged creatives to take advantage of it.

When asked about the All’s Well Tour set list, McCartney assured older fans.  “I’m sure to play all the old hits, all the new stuff. It’s a nice balance. I try to pack a ton of songs into a tight set list with super high energy and yet still intimate.”

“Fans will really love it; if you haven’t been to a show, now is a great opportunity.”

Jesse McCartney “All’s Well” cover art. The EP releases April 5 and is available for digital download. Art Credit: (Blue Suit Records)