Gala to raise funds for families with infertility challenges

The Fertile Dreams Foundation Gala will celebrate not only Dr. Mark Trolice’s 50th birthday, but it is also a fundraising event for the Embracing Hope Grant which awards $10,000 each year to a couple with infertile challenges. The recipient will be allowed to use the grant at whichever clinic they choose.

The Fertile Dreams Foundation Gala, held at the Ritz Carlton on June 9, will include a reception at 6:30 p.m. and a dinner at 7:00 p.m. It will also have a variety of entertainment, such as comedian Steve Mittleman, magician Bev Bergeron, The Rat Pack Orchestra, and even a silent auction.

The Embracing Hope Grant is awarded using the Embracing Hope committee. The Embracing Hope Committee vets all of the applicants to hear each couple’s story, narrowing it down to one they think deserves the grant.

“There’s nothing more important in the world than family,” Dr. Trolice said. “And we are all about helping build families.”

Fertile Dreams, Inc., a non-profit organization, was founded in 2004 by Dr. Mark Trolice. He and his wife struggled with infertility issues for ten years, motivating Trolice to start the Fertile Dreams organization to help other infertile couples.

Dr. Trolice also has created the Agency Among Us Adoption Agency. Next year, he also plans on opening the Embracing Hope Grant to couples with infertility problems, but would like to adopt instead of using medical alternatives.

“I believe in giving deserving couples the opportunity to start a family,” Dr. Trolice said. “I feel very privileged for the job that I have and how much I can give.”

For more information on the event, go to www.fertiledreams.org. To attend, RSVP to  [email protected] or on their Facebook page.