Sign-up deadline approaches for Valencia’s Got Talent

No matter what your talent, Valencia wants to see it.  Whether you make people laugh, juggle, dance, or do magic illusions, join in on Tuesday, October 25 at Valencia’s Osceola Campus from 6-8 p.m. to see students perform their amazing talents. You really don’t want to miss it!

If you would like to show off your talent, you must be a Valencia student.  You can sign up in person in Building 4, Room 150 at Valencia’s Osceola Campus or online at  https://www.cognitoforms.com/ValenciaVolunteers2/ValenciasGotTalent.  Sign up by Wednesday, October 19 to reserve your spot.

“We are expecting this year’s event to have about 150 participants and general audience in total –  the entire capacity of the auditorium.”  said Gabrielle Rivera, 19, a Valencia Volunteer and student at Osceola Campus.

“We are expecting to have performances of all kinds – singing, dancing, stand-up comedy, magic tricks and even art exhibits,” Rivera added.

Valencia’s Got Talent is an annual event hosted by Valencia Volunteers.  Three faculty and staff will judge the contestants.  The winner will receive a trophy.  There will also be promotional gift bags with “tons of goodies” for the second and third place finishers.

Before the show, students and guests will have the opportunity to take photos on the red carpet with the performers.  “Join us after for music and finger foods for all guest from 8-9pm,” Rivera said.