Ringling Bros. newest show aims to amaze in Orlando

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, present “Built To Amaze!”

ORLANDO — Exciting thrills for the whole family aim to amaze when the “Greatest Show On Earth” comes to Orlando, as Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey present their newest show “Built To Amaze!”

“‘Ringling Bros. Presents Built To Amaze!’ takes a child’s curiosity of how things all around us work by showcasing the very best performers from around the world, both human and animal,” said show producer Nicole Feld in a statement released by Ringling Bros.

They promise that this show will bring the audience in attendance “high-energy, high-jinx and hilarity”. The show features 110 performers from around the world representing 17 countries and accompanied by 95 exotic and domestic animals.

One of the many feats will be between man and beast, as performer Tabayara is set to stand eye-to-eye with while interacting with 13 big cats inside the tiger arena. The large beasts will jump, roar and dance to keep audience members on the edge of their seats.

Also featured is a mesmerizing “living carousel” between elephants and Arabian horses that synchronizes a wild rotation with aerialists suspended above the arena floor.

In addition to the animal entertainment comes a wide array of acrobats, daredevils and clowns. The varied offerings make this circus a truly diverse experience for modern audiences.

The Barnum & Bailey circus hails as an honored American entertainment tradition that started when the two groups first merged in 1919. This newest installment harkens back to the original train-traveling circus format and intends to complete a 90-city tour with stops across America and Mexico over the next two years.

On average audiences for Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey shows attract 30 million spectators every year, offering them “riveting acts and astonishing animal presentations” along the way.

The show will come to Central Florida at the Amway Center in Orlando from Jan. 10 – 13. Tickets are on sale right now and more information can be found on their website at www.Ringling.com or by visiting their Facebook page.