Valencia house bands to perform throwback tunes

Get ready for an exciting night at Valencia College East Campus, as bands will be performing at the Black Box Theater from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4.

The Valencia house band will play music from the 1980’s, and the Valencia studio band will be performing hits from 1967 to gear up for Valencia’s 50th Anniversary Celebration which occurs in Spring 2017.

The best thing about this concert is that it is free! Students, faculty, staff and community members are invited along with their family and friends so that they can enjoy some classic jams.

“I am excited about this concert because I love the music of the 80’s, and my mother is also a fan of it because this kind of music reminds her of the days in her adolescence, so we will go together and have a fun night,’’ said Soraya Friedwald, a 19-year-old East Campus student.

It will be a unique event on East Campus because the audience will have the opportunity to see talented Valencia students perform.

Nathalia Planas, an East Campus student said— “It is going to be interesting to see how these Valencia bands will be performing hits from the 80’s and 60’s. I cannot miss this opportunity, therefore, I invited all my friends to show them how brilliant these bands are.’’

Now you know what you can do on an otherwise average Friday night. Bring your friends and family and rock out to some fantastic music.

For more information about this concert, call 407-582- 2332.